Software development is like a entertaining, but only when every little factor runs as per our need. When factors go incorrect, fault activity begins. By conventional, the fault is connected to Software developer since he developed the application, but being intelligent by characteristics (aha!), Software developer never agree to it and below are some of the conventional responses you can observed from him.
20. What? Really? How is that possible?
19. I haven’t touched that module in weeks!
18. It was working yesterday.
17. That’s weird!
16. You must have the wrong version.
15. What did you type in wrong to get it to crash?
14. Your are feeding in wrong data
13. It’s never done that before
12. This can’t be the source of that.
11. It must be a hardware problem.
10. It works, but it hasn’t been tested.
9. It’s just some unlucky coincidence.
8. Somebody must have changed my code.
7. Did you check for a virus on your system?
6. Even though it doesn’t work, how does it look?
5. I can’t test everything!
4. You can’t use that version on your system.
3. Why do you want to do it that way?
2. Where were you when the program blew up?
and here is the all-time-favorite reply…
1. It works on my machine!